Buta Full Life

Welcome to a place for those who are smart, passionate, and committed about living healthy, dynamic lives. We're smart about diet, nutrition, supplementation, and lifestyle. We're passionate about our environment and our impact upon it. And, we're committed to doing what we need to do to get the results we want to live our beautiful lives.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Silent Spring Institute Confirms What We've Been Saying!

I've been posting about safe household products since 2005. I was thrilled to hear On Point with Tom Ashbrook this morning's guests Julia Brody and Ruthann Rudel of the Silent Spring institute and Lynn Goldman, dean of the School of Public Health and Health Services at George Washington University this morning confirm what I've been writing for seven years. You can employ all their suggestions listed below by using the rules of my Pollution Reduction Initiative:
  1. Buy only non-toxic products - no fragrances included. Fragrance don't clean.
  2. Buy biodegradable products - products that are guaranteed to break down in to simple, harmless molecules quickly
  3. Buy multitasking products so you need to buy fewer types of cleaners. I only need three cleaning products to clean my whole house.
  4. Use concentrated products so we stop shipping water all over the place.
 I've written many, many posts so feel free to feast on the educational work I've done, but meanwhile, if you want to learn more about the Pollution Reduction Initiative, click here to contact me. I'll do a national webinar in April and let you know. We're rebranding and redoing our website so it hasn't been updated in quite a while.

Or, if you want to get what I use in my home, Click here. The Shaklee company created the first Earth Day Product - Basic H, before Rachel Carlson wrote Silent Spring.

Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home