Buta Full Life

Welcome to a place for those who are smart, passionate, and committed about living healthy, dynamic lives. We're smart about diet, nutrition, supplementation, and lifestyle. We're passionate about our environment and our impact upon it. And, we're committed to doing what we need to do to get the results we want to live our beautiful lives.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Why be old?

Another year ends and my birthday is rapidly approaching.
I should be moaning and groaning... Right?

But, I'm not!

Maybe it's because I don't look or feel as old as I am.

Dr. Oz, Mr. "Real Age", was the feature guest Oprah on her November 5th show on anti-aging.
And, guess what?

He stressed that toxins in our homes increases the rate of aging. Does that sound familiar?
And, he does some of the same things I do to decrease my rate of aging.

Do you want easy, realistic, and economical solutions to making sure
"what's in us, on us, and around us (that becomes part of us!)
is good for us, our home, and our planet?"

  1. Detox your home. And, you can get one of the most economic products lines that Dr. Oz recommends and Oprah loves by clicking right here.
  2. Take the recommended amounts of supplements a day based on your age, especially of Vitamin D3- and of course you can be sure you get that with my products. If you want to make it even easier, click here for a supplement pack that makes getting started very easy. Or, call me 617-504-4971. I'm always right here to help you make smart choices for your personal health profile.
  3. Eat sparingly. Including lots of anti-oxidant foods (bright colorful). Dr. Oz adds some very interesting herbs and weeds.
  4. Include a green drink. Click here for the recipe.
Now, I do a few more others things too.

I know what's on me is very important. So I use really good skin care. A cleanser, a toner, an AM repair product, and a PM repair product, and a mask keeps my skin healthy on the outside to complement what I do to stay healthy inside.

I exercise. Not much, just 30-40 minutes first thing in the morning (while my husband showers) 3-4 times per week to get my blood moving.

I pray. It works and calms me down.

Those are my secrets! I'm right here to discuss them if you'd like.

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving, Hannukah, Christmas, and other meaningful times this coming holiday season!

Susan

Buta Full Life, International
617-504-4971
bfli@buta.org
------------------------------

Clean and Lean December specials.

Are you shopping for others this holiday season?
Well, through December 17, 2007, you can actively slow down aging with these gift ideas!

What about a non-toxic New Year for your family or for someone you love?
Order a Get Clean Starter Kit, save $3400 in cleaning products and I'll send you a free Enfuselle Hand Lotion or Shower Gel as a gift to you!

Or, give your favorite gal or guy nutrition for their skin!
Order the four basic anti-aging skin care products I use (see above), and I'll send you a free Mineral Mask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home